Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Suitable for All Ducts
- Code Approved
- Instant Adhesion
- 3 inch x 100 foot roll
- 17-mil thick
- True Zero VOC
Foil-Grip 1402 is a pressure-sensitive, 40-year cycle, duct joint and general purpose rolled mastic sealant. It provides an instant water-resistant air-tight grip to most surfaces including sheet metal, fl ex duct, and PVC-coated duct. Foil-Grip 1402 is suitable for sub-grade application on PVC-coated duct and is ideal for replacement applications.
- Temperature: 35°F to 110°F (1.7°C to 44°C)
- DO NOT FREEZE
- Shelf Life: 24 months
- Flammability: Non-flammable
- Temperature 35°F to 110°F (1.7°C to 44°C)
- Preparation Surface must be dry and free of dirt, oil and grease.
- Method - Cut desired length, peel off release liner, apply. Removal or re-positioning may damage Foil-Grip 1402 and surface. Overlap at ends. Use squeegee with heavy pressure to assure complete contact.
Surfaces must be clean and free of moisture and contamination. Do not apply this product in areas where temperatures will exceed 200°F. Keep out of the reach of children. DO NOT use where acidic or alkaline chemicals are present (ie., lab fume hood, vents, etc.).