12-mil Crawl Space Vapor Barrier
$299.99 – $549.99
FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- Made in U.S.A.
- No Cat Pee Guarantee
- Made From Virgin Material
- Vapor Barrier Measuring Guide
Our crawl space vapor barrier material is great for crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing and many other projects around the home. With all the hype about reinforced vapor barriers, homeowners should know that reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material may cause odor issues once installed.
- 12-mil (Actual Thickness) (unlike some reinforced that measure at cord)
- Won’t ever separate after install – One piece
- Size: 1,000 (10×100), 2,000sq’ (20×100)
- Color: White
- No cat urine odor
- Made from virgin material
- Made in USA
- Spec Sheet
Using Reinforced Vapor Barrier in Crawl Spaces
- Just about every waterproofing company is pushing reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material.
- Reinforced vapor barrier material can separate over time because the cord is installed by gluing two pieces of plastic together.
- The lack of separation in vapor barrier is only as good as the glue used.
- When the reinforcement cord is exposed and becomes wet it can give off an odor similar to cat urine.
- Why risk a potential odor problem by using a reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material?
You may also like…
Foundation Seam Tape – Butyl Tape 2-inch Wide$44.99 Add to cart
Lomanco PCV1 Foundation Vent Fan$199.99 Add to cart
Christmas Tree Fasteners$29.99 – $99.99 Select options
Aprilaire 1830 Dehumidifier$1,199.99 Add to cart
Crawl Space Seam Tape$34.99 Add to cart
Aprilaire 1850 Dehumidifier$1,399.99 Add to cart
Flotec Sump Pump$229.99 Add to cart