3M 6000 Series Full Face Respirator
FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- Includes 2 pair P100 filters
- Exceptional 99.97% filter efficiency meets NIOSH P100-series test criteria
- Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides lightweight, easy breathing comfort
- Versatile protection against many oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants
- Bayonet compatibility allows use with many 3M half and full facepiece designs
3M Mold Remediation Respirator Kit 68097, Medium (Includes a 3M Full Facepiece 6000 and two pairs of 3M Particulate Filters 2097, P100)
- COMPLETE KIT COMES READY TO USE – Includes a 3M Full Facepiece 6000 and two pairs of 3M Particulate Filters 2097, P100
- WIDE FIELD OF VIEW – Large lens for wide field of view
- LIGHTWEIGHT, BALANCED DESIGN – Delivers all-day worker comfort
- COMFORT & DURABILITY – Silicone faceseal for greater comfort and durability
- HELPS REDUCE EXPOSURE – Protective gear helps reduce exposure to mold and low level organic compounds produced by mold
From the Manufacturer for 3M P100 Particulate Filter
The 3M™ Particulate Filter 2091, P100 helps provide respiratory protection against exposure to lead, asbestos, cadmium, arsenic, and MDA. The filter is effective for concentrations up to 10 times the Permissible Exposure Limit (PEL) with half facepieces, or 50 times PEL with quantitatively fit tested full facepieces. This filter helps protect against a wide range of oil and non-oil based particulate contaminants. 3M’s Advanced Electret Media (AEM) provides a comfortable lightweight, easy-breathing combination. The 2091 is commonly used for welding, brazing, torch cutting, metal pouring and soldering. Inventory needs and training requirements of safety equipment are reduced because this filter works for many different applications. The filter is both flame and water resistant. Industries where this filter is commonly used include agriculture, construction, general manufacturing, pharmaceuticals and primary metals.
The filter works with a wide range of facepieces, including 3M™ Half and Full Facepieces 6000, 7000 and FF-400 Series. If used with 3M™ Adapter 502, the filter may also be used with 3M™ Respirator 5000 Series or 3M™ Cartridge 6000 Series. The filter is NIOSH (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health) approved for environments containing certain oil and non-oil based particles. The filter has been assigned the color code “magenta” in the NIOSH system. Passing NIOSH’s P-series test criteria, the 2091 P100 filter provides at least 99.97 percent filter efficiency against particles.
Breathing hazardous particles can pose a risk to your health. NIOSH, a Federal government regulatory agency, has tested and approved the 3M™ Particulate Filter 2091 to help reduce exposure to certain particles.
For more than a century, 3M has applied innovation and technology to improving our customers’ lives and supporting their business goals. Today the company, from its headquarters in St. Paul, Minnesota, serves industrial and commercial customers and consumers in nearly 200 countries. Personal Safety products, focused on worker safety, include respirators, hearing-protection, eyewear, hard hats, air and noise monitoring devices, welding lenses, garments, fall protection, reflective materials, and comprehensive training programs. The 3M brand, across thousands of products, represents consistency, superior quality, and value.