Crawl Space Seam Tape – Case (12 Rolls)
FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- 9-mil Seam Tape 4″ x 180′
- Polyethylene film
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- White Shiny Finish
- Qty – 12 Roll Case
A polyethylene film, single coated with a synthetic rubber pressure sensitive adhesive. This is not your average crawl space vapor barrier seam tape. This 4” 9-mil thick seam tape comes in 180’ (60 yd) long rolls. The color is bright white and is sure to help brighten your crawl space jobs. Our crawl space seam tape is polyethylene backed and single sided. It is great for any crawl space encapsulation or basement waterproofing project.
Waterproof Seam Tape for Crawl Spaces
Poly tapes are a superior in adhesive and they can be hand torn. This tape also offers noticeably better water and weather resistance than traditional crawl space seam tapes. Poly tapes are perfect products for use in many applications such as crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, splicing, color coding, marking and sealing. This poly tape is commonly used in the Marine, Service, and Construction industries among others. Poly tapes are frequently used in shrink film and zipper door applications. The serrated edge assists with easy tearing.
Q: How Much Seam Tape Do I Need?
- Typically, we recommend 1 roll (4″x180′) for every 250 square feet of crawl space. Additionally, if you have support pillars, add 1 additional roll for every four pillars.
- Wire identification
- High durability surface protection
- Polyethylene splicing
- General industrial masking, bundling, splicing and repair applications
- All-purpose waterproof sealing applications
- Provides a watertight seal and humidity resistance in a range of weather conditions
- Low-residue aggressive adhesive allowing the material to be re-positioned
- Bonds well to most surfaces over a wide temperature range
- Good conform-ability for application to rough or irregular surfaces
|Dimensions||13 × 12 × 12 in|