Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- 1.2 Gallons Per minute
- Low Profile
- Includes Hose
- Great for HVAC and Dehumidifiers
- 5 Year Warranty when purchased with a Dehumidifier
- Continuous duty 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Maximum inlet temperature 160 degrees Fahrenheit
- Not suitable for contact with steam or gasses that exceed 160 degrees Fahrenheit
Overview for Diversitech CP-22LP
- Check Valve - Removable check valve for easy cleaning.
- Vibration Isolation - An elastomeric motor mounting gasket dampens vibration.
- Pan Pill Dispenser - A pan tablet dispenser is included free with every pump. Perfectly compatible with DiversiTech's Pro-Treat pan tablets.
- Rubber Feet - Rubber feet dampen vibration which reduces noise.
- Four Inlet Holes - Four inlets versus two or three on other pumps provide the greatest installation versatility. Inlet holes have a reinforced wall for increased durability.
- A Float That Floats - A float manufactured from foamed polyethylene is a simple, chemical and environmentally resistant, long lasting float.
- Indicator Lights - Red, yellow, and green indicator lights show the pump status. Green for power applied, yellow for pump running, and red for high level alarm.
- Metal Hang Tabs - Shatterproof stainless steel hang tabs have hole-and-slot design for easy mounting. Tabs are located on convenient 8" centers.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Well-priced, efficient, and quiet. Greatly expands location possibilities for your dehu.
I started watching Michael Church on YouTube last summer and his advice and knowledge greatly influenced my decision to hire a company here in OH to encapsulate my crawlspace and do expensive repairs to my basement (I have both--they are connected). While I was generally pleased with the work, I was a little disappointed that the brand new dehu they brought for me (E100 AprilAire) was left sitting in the corner by the sump. They plugged it in and left. I had even provided power to the crawlspace and told them where I wanted it. Nobody's perfect, I guess. I knew from watching the Ninjas that the dehu was the capstone to any project and that sticking this powerful dehu in the corner wasn't the best option. So I decided to move the dehu "up" to my newly encapsulated crawlspace where space and airflow was plentiful. I purchased the low profile Diversitech pump from the ninjas and got to work. Shipping was fast and ordering was a breeze. I used the provided tubing and connected to a PVC drain that I built that went to the laundry sink. I also have the Model 76 external control for the dehu. The system works very well. The pump itself was quiet, sturdy, easy to install. It doesn't hold a lot of water, but it doesn't need to. The pump quickly removes it. I securely attached my pump to the wooden base I built to hold the dehu, so it is not going to move. Main point: this condensate pump allows you to move your dehu to the best operational location. I was miffed that my contractor stuck this extremely powerful, high-capacity, and expensive AprilAire unit in a corner. I knew it wanted to eat a high volume of moist air and churn out dry, warm comfort. In the crawlspace, it does exactly what it was designed to do. Don't limit yourself to the nearest drain. Give your dehu exactly what it wants and team it up with this Diversitech pump from the ninjas. Thanks for everything.
The one to get!
Great job from Crawlspace Ninja in all aspects of my DIY order. Arrived well within the expected timeframe. These units are the gold standard for condensate pumps. Keep up the good work Michael @ Crawlspace Ninja!
condensate pump and aprilair dehumidifier
great products great price great service
A very small tray. Smaller than others I have used. However when it runs its very quiet and is on for only a few seconds. Super easy to install.