Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Made in U.S.A.
- Made From Virgin Material
- Vapor Barrier Measuring Guide
- 12-mil (Actual Thickness) (unlike some reinforced that measure at cord)
- Won't ever separate after install - One piece
- Size: 1,000 (10x100)
- Color: White
- No cat urine odor
- Spec Sheet
Our crawl space vapor barrier material is great for crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing and many other projects around the home. With all the hype about reinforced vapor barriers, homeowners should know that reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material may cause odor issues once installed.
Using Reinforced Vapor Barrier in Crawl Spaces
- Just about every waterproofing company is pushing reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material.
- Reinforced vapor barrier material can separate over time because the cord is installed by gluing two pieces of plastic together.
- The lack of separation in vapor barrier is only as good as the glue used.
- When the reinforcement cord is exposed and becomes wet it can give off an odor similar to cat urine.
- Why risk a potential odor problem by using a reinforced crawl space vapor barrier material?
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Crawl Space Plastic Vapor Barrier Install DIY | How To Measure Vapor Barrier for Crawl Space Repair
We get asked all the time, "How much vapor barrier do I need?"...
Crawl Space Encapsulation Plastic | No Cat Pee Smell Vapor Barrier DIY | Cat Urine Smell Crawl Space
Before you hire someone to fix your crawl space, you must watc...
Install Vapor Barrier Foamboard on Foundation Wall Using Hilti Tools
We received questions about the products that we use to instal...