FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- Triple nozzle with two stage action
- Adjustable valve to meter output
- Rust proof and rugged housing
- Heavy Duty two stage motor
- 110 volts
- 5 year warranty
- The Createch Commander is Made in the USA, which can't be said by competitor units such as the Silver Bullet. Moreover, the Commander Tri Jet Fogger motor is UL rated, which means its SAFE. Similar knock off foreign products ARE NOT UL RATED.
- The versatility of this unit allows you to fog with both water and oil base materials and may be used either indoors or outdoors.
- Createch's non thermal fogger can by used for Mold and Mildew Control, Sterilization/Sanitizer Fogging, Pest Control Fogging, Applying Mold Control Products, and Insect Fumigation. This fogger can be used with almost any solution/chemical whether its oil based, cedar oil based, or water Based Solutions.
- The combination of the Commader Tri Jet Foggers adjustable valve and the tornado action nozzle allows you to maximize mist up to 30 feet directionally.
- Createch USA Inc. is a 30 year leading manufacturer and industry expert within the fogging and atomizing machine industry. Our products are designed for versatility and have been proven reliable for a variety of applications within industrial, commercial, municipal, agricultural, environmental and residential sites. We offer standard five year warranties on the Commander Fogger. All of our products are UL rated and made here in the U.S.A. We are a family owned and operated company.
Use Non Thermal Fogger in these areas:
- Refuse Sites
- Processing Plants
- Green Houses
- Flying Insects
- Pest Control
- Odor Control
- Humidity Control
Chemical fogging or humidity control is simple with the Commander “Tri-Jet” Fogger. The combination of the adjustable valve and the tornado action nozzle allows you to maximize cold mist up to 30 feet. The versatility of this unit allows you to fog with both water and oil base materials and may be used either indoors or outdoors.
*The Commander “Tri-Jet” Fogger should only be used with approved chemicals. Always follow manufacturers recommendations.