Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Detect Moisture Levels of Wood, Masonry, Drywall
- Auto Calibrating & Auto Power Off
- Pinless, Audible and Visual alarms
- 1-year warranty
General's Non-Penetrating LCD Moisture Meter with Tricolor Bar Graph is ideal for DIY enthusiasts, woodworkers, contractors, building inspectors and water damage remediates. Includes 1 9V battery and user's manual.
- Moisture detector is non-invasive, non-marring and is ideal for detecting moisture under finished surfaces
- The water leak detector has separate settings for drywall, masonry, softwoods and hardwoods
- Moisture detection tool has a 3/4 inch (20mm) maximum sensing depth and +/-4% accuracy on wood
- Wood working tool is auto-calibrating and operates on 9V battery; 2-inch diagonal backlit LCD screen and a 3-color LED bar graph
- Moisture meter features HOLD button, auto power-off function, out-of-range alarm and low battery indication.Operating temperature: 32° to 122°F (0° to 50°C) @ <80% RH
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very easy to use. Reads instantly. four settings wall,, concrete, soft wood and hard wood.