FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- Digital Humidity Control
- Covers up to 3500 sqft
- 95 Pints per Day
- 70lbs - 27.5"x12.5"x14.5"
- Ducting collars included
The Aprilaire 1850 is our most powerful crawl space dehumidifier. It is easy to install. Its powerful design is able to handle larger crawl spaces and basements. It is also great to keep very wet smaller crawl spaces dry all year long. The 1850 comes standard with ducting collars so you can push or pull air anywhere inside the crawl space.
Aprilaire 1850 Whole Home Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire 1850 is a fantastic whole home, basement or crawl space dehumidifier that is packed with great features. It's a larger unit with lots of power to dry that wet area. It features a built-in digital control on the unit body. It also features a discharge selector so that you can choose whether to discharge through the top or the rear of the unit. It ships with a 10-inch round duct collar for connecting to your duct work.
1850 Dehumidifiers Protect Your Home
- Your home's structure and your possessions will also be protected against rotting and warping. Wood, drywall, home furnishings and other possessions will last longer when excess humidity is eliminated and proper humidity is maintained.
1850 Dehumidifiers Inhibit Unhealthy Conditions
- Whole-home dehumidifiers can reduce dust mite growth and the prevalence of mold and other contaminants that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
1850 Dehumidifiers Increase Comfort and Eliminate Odors
- That cold, clammy air, that stuffy feeling and those musty, mildew-like odors will be a thing of the past. Whole-home dehumidifiers remove moisture throughout your home— from the crawl space to the attic and everything in between.
Dehumidifiers Improve Energy Efficiency
- When excess humidity is removed from indoor air, you'll feel cooler at a higher temperature. That means you can set your air conditioner temperature a few degrees higher.