Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States (7-10 Business Days)
- Digital Humidity Control
- Covers up to 3300 sqft
- 100 Pints per Day
- 64lbs - 26"x14"x15"
- Ducting collars included
The Aprilaire E100 is our most powerful crawl space dehumidifier. It is easy to install. Its powerful design is able to handle larger crawl spaces and basements. It is also great to keep very wet smaller crawl spaces dry all year long. The E100 comes standard with ducting collars so you can push or pull air anywhere inside the crawl space.
Aprilaire E100 Whole Home Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire E100 is a fantastic whole home, basement or crawl space dehumidifier that is packed with great features. It's a larger unit with lots of power to dry that wet area. It features a built-in digital control on the unit body. It also features a discharge selector so that you can choose whether to discharge through the top or the rear of the unit. It ships with a 10-inch round duct collar for connecting to your duct work.
E100 Dehumidifiers Protect Your Home
- Your home's structure and your possessions will also be protected against rotting and warping. Wood, drywall, home furnishings and other possessions will last longer when excess humidity is eliminated and proper humidity is maintained.
E100 Dehumidifiers Inhibit Unhealthy Conditions
- Whole-home dehumidifiers can reduce dust mite growth and the prevalence of mold and other contaminants that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
E100 Dehumidifiers Increase Comfort and Eliminate Odors
- That cold, clammy air, that stuffy feeling and those musty, mildew-like odors will be a thing of the past. Whole-home dehumidifiers remove moisture throughout your home— from the crawl space to the attic and everything in between.
Dehumidifiers Improve Energy Efficiency
- When excess humidity is removed from indoor air, you'll feel cooler at a higher temperature. That means you can set your air conditioner temperature a few degrees higher.
Opening Box Disclaimer:
- Insulation may stick to shipping bracket when removed
- Outlet vent grid is designed to flex and move. May have indention when unboxed.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Aprilaire E100 Dehumidifier Overview | Lower Humidity in Larger Basements and Crawl Spaces
The Aprilaire E100 is the replacement to the Aprilaire 1850. W...
Introducing the AprilAire e-series Dehumidifiers
Home builders – Controlling excessive moisture in your new con...
Achieving Healthy Humidity with AprilAire Dehumidifiers
Hidden dangers like mold, dust mites, allergens, and pests can...
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Works great but a little loud. Took it about a week to produce a normal cycle at 50% RH in a 3000 square foot unfinished basement. Removes a lot of moisture.
Easy to install
Works great! Humidity dropped to 50% in my 3200 sqft home over night. I’m excited to see how it works in the real humid months next year.