Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Digital Humidity Control
- Covers up to 2800 sqft
- 80 Pints per Day
- 63lbs - 26"x14"x15"
- Ducting collars included
- Energy Star Rated
- Back Draft Damper NOT included
- Not Compatible with Aprilaire S86 Thermostat
The Aprilaire E080CS is a fantastic dehumidifier for your crawl space DIY project. It is one of our best sellers because it is so quiet and easy to use. Its compact size makes it versatile and it is very powerful for basement or attic projects too. The E080CS comes standard with ducting collars so you can push or pull air anywhere inside the crawl space.
Aprilaire E080CS Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire E080CS is a great basements or crawl spaces. It is packed with great features. It’s a nice, small compact unit that makes it easy to place it in various spaces. It features a built-in digital control on the unit body. It also features a discharge selector so that you can choose whether to discharge through the top or the rear of the unit. It ships with a 10-inch round duct collar for connecting to your duct work. The great thing about this unit is that it was designed to be much quieter than its predecessors.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Protect Your Home
- Your home's structure and your possessions will also be protected against rotting and warping. Wood, drywall, home furnishings and other possessions will last longer when excess humidity is eliminated and proper humidity is maintained.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Inhibit Unhealthy Conditions
- Dehumidifiers can reduce dust mite growth and the prevalence of mold and other contaminants that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Increase Comfort and Eliminate Odors
- That cold, clammy air, that stuffy feeling and those musty, mildew-like odors will be a thing of the past. Dehumidifiers remove moisture throughout your home— from the crawl space to the attic and everything in between.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Improve Energy Efficiency
- When excess humidity is removed from indoor air, you'll feel cooler at a higher temperature. That means you can set your air conditioner temperature a few degrees higher.
- Aprilaire E080CS Owner’s Manual
- Aprilaire E080CS Spec Sheet
- Aprilaire E080CS Installation Guide
- Aprilaire Dehumidifier Troubleshooting Manual
- Hose length: 10'
- Power cord length: 8'
- Not made to connect to HVAC as a whole house dehumidifier. Please reference the Aprilaire E100 for a whole house dehumidifer.
Opening Box Disclaimer:
- Insulation may stick to shipping bracket when removed
- Outlet vent grid is designed to flex and move. May have indention when unboxed.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
25 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Our crawl space was extremely damp, and already just after a week of the dehumidifier running, I can already see a tremendous improvement. The first one we ordered was defective (most likely from shipping). After contacting ninja customer service, the situation was resolved expediently, and a replacement was sent promptly. Overall a good experience. I would definitely recommend buying from Crawl Space Ninjas!
Easy to install, set up, and operate. This unit is currently keeping my encapsulated/insulated crawl space at 79 degrees dry bulb temperature and 41% RH. Extremely quiet; I cannot hear it running.
Works great. Super happy I bought it.
i have been watching your videos learning a lot
Bought the E80CS from Crawlspace Ninja and everything is perfect so far. Minor breach of the shipping carton, but the unit made it without a scratch. I installed it in my crawlspace, read the directions, had a dedicated 110V receptical installed, and figured out a path to run the discharge. So far, so great! My only question was whether to run the unit in DP mode (default) or RH% mode. I picked RH% for no until I find out how the DP mode could be a better option. The unit levels easily and is very quiet. Resting easier now that this unit is on the job and Crawlspace Ninja shipping and the entire experience has been extremely positive.
arrived quick works great
I am very pleased with this unit. It does a very good job of controlling the humidity in our basement. Shipping was very fast and customer service was very good. I would definitely buy from them again.
Fast Ship. Good follow up from Crawl Space Ninja. E080 was easy to install. Seems to work well. I had to buy discharge hose for E080 because there was not one included.
Been 2 weeks. I am happy with it.