Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Digital Humidity Control
- Covers up to 2800 sqft
- 80 Pints per Day
- 63lbs - 26"x14"x15"
- Ducting collars included
- Energy Star Rated
- Back Draft Damper NOT included
The Aprilaire E080CS is a fantastic dehumidifier for your crawl space DIY project. It is one of our best sellers because it is so quiet and easy to use. Its compact size makes it versatile and it is very powerful for basement or attic projects too. The E080CS comes standard with ducting collars so you can push or pull air anywhere inside the crawl space.
Aprilaire E080CS Dehumidifier
The Aprilaire E080CS is a great basements or crawl spaces. It is packed with great features. It’s a nice, small compact unit that makes it easy to place it in various spaces. It features a built-in digital control on the unit body. It also features a discharge selector so that you can choose whether to discharge through the top or the rear of the unit. It ships with a 10-inch round duct collar for connecting to your duct work. The great thing about this unit is that it was designed to be much quieter than its predecessors.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Protect Your Home
- Your home's structure and your possessions will also be protected against rotting and warping. Wood, drywall, home furnishings and other possessions will last longer when excess humidity is eliminated and proper humidity is maintained.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Inhibit Unhealthy Conditions
- Dehumidifiers can reduce dust mite growth and the prevalence of mold and other contaminants that can trigger allergy and asthma symptoms.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Increase Comfort and Eliminate Odors
- That cold, clammy air, that stuffy feeling and those musty, mildew-like odors will be a thing of the past. Dehumidifiers remove moisture throughout your home— from the crawl space to the attic and everything in between.
E080CS Dehumidifiers Improve Energy Efficiency
- When excess humidity is removed from indoor air, you'll feel cooler at a higher temperature. That means you can set your air conditioner temperature a few degrees higher.
- Aprilaire E080CS Replacement Filters (replace every 6-12 months)
- Aprilaire Low Profile Condensation Pump
- Crawl Space Vent Covers
- Aprilaire E080CS Owner’s Manual
- Aprilaire E080CS Spec Sheet
- Aprilaire E080CS Installation Guide
- Aprilaire Dehumidifier Troubleshooting Manual
- Hose length: 10'
- Power cord length: 8'
Opening Box Disclaimer:
- Insulation may stick to shipping bracket when removed
- Outlet vent grid is designed to flex and move. May have indention when unboxed.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
21 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So Far, so Great!
Bought the E80CS from Crawlspace Ninja and everything is perfect so far. Minor breach of the shipping carton, but the unit made it without a scratch. I installed it in my crawlspace, read the directions, had a dedicated 110V receptical installed, and figured out a path to run the discharge. So far, so great! My only question was whether to run the unit in DP mode (default) or RH% mode. I picked RH% for no until I find out how the DP mode could be a better option. The unit levels easily and is very quiet. Resting easier now that this unit is on the job and Crawlspace Ninja shipping and the entire experience has been extremely positive.
arrived quick works great
I am very pleased with this unit. It does a very good job of controlling the humidity in our basement. Shipping was very fast and customer service was very good. I would definitely buy from them again.
Fast Ship. Good follow up from Crawl Space Ninja. E080 was easy to install. Seems to work well. I had to buy discharge hose for E080 because there was not one included.
Works as advertised
Been 2 weeks. I am happy with it.
Great product, no surprises so far
No regrets purchasing this unit from Crawl Space Ninja. The online resources they have available are great, and their communication with me after the purchase has been solid and helpful as well. Highly recommended.
Fast shipping, packaged well! Setup was simple. Mine is in crawlspace. Leveled using bubble level mounted on unit, plugged in to receptacle, turned on. After the self test it started right up. Very quite. Its under the living room since thats center of crawlspace and no inside noise! Works perfectly.
Excellent product, Fast shipping at a good price and made in USA, what else could I ask for. Thank Ninja
I went with the 080 over the 070 just for noise. I have a computer workspace 10 ft from the unit and I barely notice when it's running. My crawlspace/ unfinished basement 1750 sqft. is not fully sealed yet with missing plastic in 25%. yet this thing has barely run after the first 3 days . The first 3 day I was getting 3 gal a day. Now I barely get 1 gal. When it runs its on for 3 to 5 min. Super easy to install. Even for an old guy.