Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States (7-10 Business Days)
The Model E100V-8190FF offers the advantages of a ventilator while mitigating concerns about bringing overly humid air into a home.
- Nominal Ventilation Airflow: 165 CFM
- Ability to adjust the desired amount of ventilation and set a humidity limit – removes moisture from outdoor air before it enters the living space.
- Temperature limit prevents ventilation during the hottest parts of the day and automatically compensates by increasing ventilation during cooler periods
- When properly installed:
- Energy Star Certified Homes, Version 3
- EPA Indoor air PLUS, Version 1
- International Residential Code (IRC)
- Built-in digital control with display
- 5-year warranty
Opening Box Disclaimer:
- Insulation may stick to shipping bracket when removed
- Outlet vent grid is designed to flex and move. May have indention when unboxed.
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Aprilaire E100 Dehumidifier Overview | Lower Humidity in Larger Basements and Crawl Spaces
The Aprilaire E100 is the replacement to the Aprilaire 1850. W...
Introducing the AprilAire e-series Dehumidifiers
Home builders – Controlling excessive moisture in your new con...
Achieving Healthy Humidity with AprilAire Dehumidifiers
Hidden dangers like mold, dust mites, allergens, and pests can...