FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- 1.5-inch Wide x 75-feet Long
- Black 2-sided
- Qty - 1 Roll
- Made in U.S.A
- Adheres best in 60°-78°F
- Do not store in areas above 78°F - adhesive can melt
- If product arrives hot, place in freezer for at least 30 min.
Foundation Butyl Tape DIY Description:
Crawl Space Ninja DIY Foundation Butyl Tape is a reinforced butyl tape coated on both sides with an aggressive rubber based adhesive system specifically designed to compete with Butyl Rubber in applications that
require very high tack, peel, and sealing properties.
Foundation Butyl Tape Applications:
Crawl Space Ninja DIY Foundation Butyl Tape provides excellent adhesion and sealing to a wide range of surfaces and conditions including: porous, low energy, cold, and damp surfaces.
- Great for field seaming and repair of polyethylene and polypropylene film/panel.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete walls, galvanized aluminum, plywood, oriented strand board, wafer-board, and pink foam insulation sheet.
- Sealing between glass, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Click Here to download specification sheet.
FAQ: How Much Foundation Butyl Tape Do I Need?
First you need to take a measurement to get the linear feet of your crawl space's perimeter. For example, if you have a crawl space that is 50 feet long and 20 feet wide (1000 square feet) we simply add the measurements of each wall to get your total perimeter linear feet. 50 feet + 20 feet + 50 feet + 20 feet = 140 total linear feet. That's how much butyl tape you'll need. Since each roll is 75 feet, you would need 2 rolls! This will meet your 140 feet requirement. You may also want to calculate pillars.