Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
SUMP PUMP BATTERY BACKUP MODEL 1622PS Battery Back Up
For Sump Pumps 1800 Watt Capacity
The 1622PS Pump Sentry is among the most advanced and reliable sump pump emergency battery backup systems available. It interfaces between a pump and its AC wall outlet. When AC utility power is present, the 1622PS charges a battery and channels power from the wall outlet to the pump while monitoring that wall outlet for power outage. At the moment utility power fails, the 1622PS substitutes its own generated AC power necessary for pump operation by converting energy from the battery. When utility power is restored, the 1622PS automatically switches the pump back to the AC wall outlet’s power. At the same time the 1622PS resumes the charging of the battery to return it to full capacity in preparation for the next power failure.
Input Volts: 120 VAC; 60 Hz.
Maximum Continuous Output Power: 1800 Watts
Start Up Surge Capacity (3 Seconds): 33 Amp.
Maximum Pump Motor Rating: 3/4 Hp
To determine compatibility with pump: User should verify that steady state pump current does not exceed 14A
UL STDS. 1778, 1012, & 60950-1
CAN/CSA STDS. C22.2 #107.3 & #107.2
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Power Output Indicator
- Battery Charge State Indicators
- Battery Replace Indicator
- 42A Start Current Capacity (3 seconds)
- Low battery audible alarm
- Battery Cables Included
- Compact Size
- For Wall Mount or Surface Mount Installation
- 2 year Factory Warranty
- Made and Serviced in the USA
- Operates Common AC Pumps
- Instant Automatic Power Transfer
- Supports Full Pump Capacity
- Does Not Occupy Sump Pit Space
- Easy Installation - No Extra Plumbing or Wiring
- Silent and Clean Operation
- Monitors Battery and Power Line
- 10 year life expectancy
Operates most effluent & submersible sump pumps with ratings up to 3/4 Hp.
Compatible with models manufactured by: