Free Shipping to the Lower 48 States
- Non-Toxic & Safe to Handle
- Qty – 1 Roll 6'9" x 50'
- Flow Rate: 18 gal/min/ft
Vapor barrier drainage matting underlayment has water channels created by molding high density polyethylene (HDPE) into sheets featuring aligned dimples. The stud-shaped dimples create space between the vapor barrier and the ground, allowing water to flow quickly and harmlessly away while protecting the crawl space vapor barrier.
• 100% recycled HDPE content used for the base material, environmentally safe and non-toxic
• Linear aligned dimples for a clear open drainage path for bulk water transport
• Membrane can be installed in any climate – is not weather dependent
• Compression strength of sheet meets IRC requirements for lateral earth pressures to 16 ft – 7590psf
Vapor Barrier Underlayment Technical Data:
- Color: Gray
- Material: Recycled High Density Polyethylene
- Dimple Height: .315 (8mm) ASTM D6364-06
- Compressive Strength: 7590 psf ASTM D6364-06
- Flow Rate: 18 gal/min/ft ASTM D4716-08
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 175°F ASTM D5261-92
- Chemical Properties: Excellent chemical resistance
- Toxicity: Non-toxic, nonpolluting
- Weight per unit area: 21.70 oz/yd2² 736 (g/m²) ASTM D5261-92
- Roll length: 50'
- Roll width: 6'9"-34lbs
- Service life expectancy: >30 years (at pH between 4 and 9, and temperature below 77°F / 25°C)
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for wet basement floors
The most troublesome aspect of this new product is the flattened overlay seam doesn’t lay flat when installed. I had to make small cuts along that edge to allow the product to lay somewhat flat. This seems to be a different product or a different manufacturing process since last year.
I need to order a third roll for a 1000 sq crawl space. Good product over all and easy to put down.
fast shipping great price
This was super easy to install and it makes working in the crawl space more comfortable. I only put this in the wettest parts of my crawl space and I am glad I did. I put the underlayment down at the same time I got the dehumidifier and it made crawling around more comfortable as I did other projects prior to putting in the vapor barrier.