SHIPPING INCLUDED CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY
- Non-Toxic & Safe to Handle
- Qty – 1 Roll 6'9" x 50'
- Flow Rate: 18 gal/min/ft
Vapor barrier drainage matting underlayment has water channels created by molding high density polyethylene (HDPE) into sheets featuring aligned dimples. The stud-shaped dimples create space between the vapor barrier and the ground, allowing water to flow quickly and harmlessly away while protecting the crawl space vapor barrier.
• 100% recycled HDPE content used for the base material, environmentally safe and non-toxic
• Linear aligned dimples for a clear open drainage path for bulk water transport
• Membrane can be installed in any climate – is not weather dependent
• Compression strength of sheet meets IRC requirements for lateral earth pressures to 16 ft – 7590psf
Vapor Barrier Underlayment Technical Data:
- Color: Gray
- Material: Recycled High Density Polyethylene
- Dimple Height: .315 (8mm) ASTM D6364-06
- Compressive Strength: 7590 psf ASTM D6364-06
- Flow Rate: 18 gal/min/ft ASTM D4716-08
- Temperature Range: -20°F to 175°F ASTM D5261-92
- Chemical Properties: Excellent chemical resistance
- Toxicity: Non-toxic, nonpolluting
- Weight per unit area: 21.70 oz/yd2² 736 (g/m²) ASTM D5261-92
- Roll length: 50'
- Roll width: 6'9"-34lbs
- Service life expectancy: >30 years (at pH between 4 and 9, and temperature below 77°F / 25°C)