Whole Home Air Purifier | Air and Surface Pro+
Call for price
FREE SHIPPING Continental U.S.
- Covers 500 to 3,000 square feet
- 3-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Eliminates odors from pets, smoke, mildew, cooking and more
- +/- Ions for dust control
- HEPA + Activated Carbon Filters
- Optional Ozone
SO WHAT IS ACTIVEPURE® TECHNOLOGY?
ActivePure® Technology is based on technology originally developed by NASA for use during space travel. Now, it can be used in your own home to reduce up to 99% of airborne and surface contaminants such as allergens and bacteria. In 2017, ActivePure® Technology was inducted into the Space Technology Hall of Fame by The Space Foundation.
HOW ACTIVEPURE® WORKS
ActivePure works by harnessing microscopic oxygen and water molecules in the air and then forcing them through a honeycomb-like matric inside the Vollara Air & Surface Pro. While inside the matrix, the molecules are transformed into safe-yet-powerful oxidizers that are then released back into the air to seek and destroy contaminants like mold, fungi, and odor.
WHAT’S POLLUTING YOUR HOME?
- Poor outdoor air quality
- Garbage cans
- Athletic clothing
- Mold spores and pollen
- Cooking odors
WHAT IT DOES
- Reduces airborne and surface contaminants
- Removes odors and freshens air
- Removes dirt and dust from the air
- Uses a UVC light to oxidize and ionize the air
- Provides ozone-free air and surface cleaning
HOW IT HELPS YOU
- Better sleep
- Fewer sick days and cold/flu outbreaks
- Fresh-smelling air year-round
- Healthier living environment
- Improved quality of life
AIR & SURFACE PRO IS PERFECT FOR:
- Allergy or asthma sufferers
- Sensitive or compromised immune systems
- Pet owners
KEY SCIENTIFIC STUDIES
- National Academy of Sciences, 2011 Jun; S-1 Climate Change, the Indoor Environment, and Health. Committee on the Effect of Climate Change on Indoor Air Quality and Public Health; Institute of Medicine Journal of Rapid Methods & Automation In Microbiology, 2007 Nov; 15(4):359-68 Efficacy of Radiant Catalytic Ionization and Ozone Generators at Reducing Microbial Populations on Stainless Steel Surfaces. M.T. Ortega, L.J. Franken, P.R. Hatesohl, J.L. Marsden.
- Department of Animal Sciences and Industry, K-State Food Science Institute, Kansas State University, Manhattan, KS 66506 Environ Sci Technol. 2007 Jan 15;41(2):606-12. Control of Aerosol Contaminants in Indoor Air: Combining the Particle Concentration Reduction with Microbial Inactivation. S.A. Grinshpun, A. Adhikari, T. Honda, K.Y. Kim, M. Toivola, K.S. Ramchander Rao, T. Reponen. Center for Health-Related Aerosol Studies, Dept. of Environmental Health, University of Cincinnati, 3223 Eden Avenue, Cincinnati, OH 45267
• 100 ~ 240VAC 50/60 Hz External Power Supply
• 43 watts Max
• Positive & Negative ion generation
Dimensions 11.75″ high x 9.5″ wide x 10″ deep
Weight 7.6 pounds
Coverage Covers a range of 500 sq. ft. to 3,000 sq. ft. (42 m2 to 279 m2)
Warranty Three Year Limited Warranty – Register Warranty Here: https://www.vollaraintl.com/vollara/WarrantyRegistration.aspx
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 14 in|